University of Freestate Online Application 2022/2023
University of Freestate Online Application 2022/2023, University of The Free State Online Registration, Do you want to register at the University of the Free State, or do you want to change the modules that you have registered for? All the information you need is on our website, and we will be posting regular updates to our Facebook page with relevant information.
Before you start, keep in mind that:
- The registration period ends on 10 February
- All prepayment fees are paid 5 working days before registration
- Please check the module and venue timetables before you register, to avoid timetable clashes
- Click here to access the official calendar
DO THIS before you start: Scan your
- Identity document/passport if you are currently in Grade 12 (Including school stamp)
- School-end certificate if you have completed Grade 12
- Latest Academic transcript and certificate of conduct if you are transferring from another tertiary institution.
Disclaimer: The University of the Free State reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to withdraw your application to the University, should the attached results, documentation and/or information requested in terms of this form, be found to be erroneous or fraudulent.
What does this mean? If you don’t submit all documents and information we need, or submit false documents and information, we will not consider your application.
Our Faculties: UFS Faculties
- Click here for self-service registration on the Oracle PeopleSoft system.
- The system for self-service opened on 9 January
- Online registration demo for senior students
Academic advice and registration information
- Academic advice takes place from 23 January to 3 February
- Click here for information about academic advice
- Click here for complete information about the registration process