University of The Free State Faculties
University of The Free State Faculties, The lists of faculties of the University of the Free State are as follows:
- Economic and Management Sciences
- Health Sciences
- Natural and Agricultural Sciences
- South Campus (Open & Distance Learning)
- The Humanities
- Theology and Religion
- University of the Free State: Business School
A university recognised across the world for excellence in academic achievement and in human reconciliation.
The university will pursue this vision through its mission:
- Setting the highest standards for undergraduate and postgraduate education.
- Recruiting the best and most diverse students and professors into the university.
- Advancing excellence in the scholarship of research, teaching, and public service.
- Demonstrating in everyday practice the value of human togetherness and solidarity across social and historical divides.
- Advancing social justice by creating multiple opportunities for disadvantaged students to access the university.
- Promoting innovation, distinctiveness and leadership in both academic and human pursuits.
- Establishing transparent opportunities for lifelong learning for academic and support staff.
The following five core values represent deeply-held commitments that inform every policy and steer every action. These values underpin both the Academic Project and the Human Project of this university.
- Superior Scholarship
- Human Embrace
- Institutional Distinctiveness
- Emergent Leadership
- Public Service
IN VERITATE SAPIENTIAE LUX
(In Truth is the Light of Wisdom)
University of the Free State
P.O. Box 339