Details Of University of the Free State Bursaries 2022
Financial aid for Prospective, Current and Post Graduate students
“The University reserves the right to amend without prior notice, the regulations and bursary/loan values and/or conditions applicable to the awarding of bursaries/loans”
A quality product is never cheap. However, this should not dissuade you from studying! At Kovsies, we do our best to assist you in dealing with these financial challenges.
NSFAS (National Student Financial Aid Scheme) Loans for 2022
On the 1st of August NSFAS central online applications open for students who require financial assistance.
There are various cycles on which applicants can apply for funding:
- 1st Cycle: 1 August to 30 November– Students entering university for the first time in 2022 including matriculants.
- 2nd Cycle: 1 September to 30 November – All university students who were not funded by NSFAS in 2022.
- 3rd Cycle: 1 October to 30 November – Students currently funded by DSD and Funza but for who continued funding for 2022 may be at risk.
Students who were funded by NSFAS in do not need to re-apply for funding for 2022.
Students who wish to apply can visit the NSFAS website (www.NSFAS.org.za) to apply online.
If you encounter any problems while applying please contact NSFAS on 0860 067 327.
Bursaries awarded by the UFS for academic merit:
- UFS Bursaries 2022 -Academic merit bursaries (first-year students)
- UFS Bursaries 2022- Academic merit bursaries for senior undergraduate students
- UFS Bursaries 2022- Academic merit bursaries for postgraduate students
Bursaries and loans offered by outside persons or organisations:
- Trudon Bursaries
- SM Goldstein Bursary
- BDO Bursary Requirements
- Wool Industry Bursary Trust
- Babette Taute Honours Scholarship
- SKA SA – HCD – Undergraduate and Honours Bursary Programme (Closing date: 19 August)
- Harmony Bursary Application Form For Intake (Closing date: 31 August 2016)
- Bursaries and bursary loans offered by outside organisations and awarded for postgraduate and undergraduate study (local and overseas)
- Attorneys Fidelity Fund
- The Abe Bailey Trust and Travel Bursary
- Alexander Forbes: 2015 Internship Programme Applications
- Cape Wool SA Bursary Agreement – Cape Wool SA Bursary Application Form cccc
We are currently working with a client looking for current BSc undergrads (in a variety of fields) and well as BEng students to support with comprehensive bursaries next year.
Career Space is currently drawing up a student directory to assist the client with sourcing these students.
To register on the directory, simply go to www.careerspace.co.za,click on the “for Students” tab and follow the link to the online application form, or click on this link: http://careerspace.co.za/for-students/
- Rosh Pinah Zinc Corporation Myn Beurse
- Bursary Application forms from outside companies
- Bursary information pack (Pdf format)
- FUNDZA LUSHAKA Bursary programme for prospective teachers
- SAP Meraka UTD Opportunities for Masters and Phd students
National Research Foundation
- Application for honours bursary 2015 (Closed – Will open December 2014)
- NRF bursaries for postgraduate students
- Information regarding Masters and PhD’s is available on the NRF website: www.nrf.ac.za
Information on the Scholarships and Fellowships Programme is available on www.nrf.ac.za
For enquiries, please contact the NRF Support Desk:
Mondays to Fridays from 08:00 to 16:30
Tel: +27(0)12 4814202+27(0)12 4814202 \
Fax: +27(0)12 4814054
Hard copies of the applications, including supporting documentation, should be handed to Ms S Nogabe (tel. 051- 4012045051- 4012045) at Johannes Brill building, Room 17.
Post Graduate students
NSFAS FUNDING FOR POSTGRADUATE STUDENTS
Postgraduate students (Honours and Masters only) wishing to apply for NSFAS funding need to print the NSFAS application form from the NSFAS website (www.NSFAS.org.za) and submit it to NSFAS via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close on 30 November 2022
Bursaries for masters or doctoral studies
The Unit for Language Facilitation and Empowerment has two bursaries for the value of R50 000,00 each for full time masters or doctoral studies available for 2022.
Requirements: Honors in a language related field
The theme of the study must fall within the research field of the ULFE.
The bursary is linked to a 20 hours per week internship
Send your CV, academic record, as well as a provisional project proposal to email@example.com
Applications close 18 November